Time again for this week’s Marketing Minute Tip, but first, did you enjoy reading last week’s tip? I hope so. Again, the purpose of these tips is to help you grow your business by helping you to understand more ways to apply the tools and strategies to what you do in our own marketing plan.
Last week we started with Voice Broadcasting by introducing the basic ways it can work for you. But there is a whole lot more to share with you on this technology. In fact, for the next few weeks we are going to focus on the different ways you can make Voice Broadcasting work better for you so here goes with this week’s tip.
Before we get too far ahead of ourselves we encourage you to do some homework before using this technology. Specifically, here is a list of broadcasting tips to help you along:
- Have your message delivered in the time frames that have the greatest chance of getting the person’s voice mail – usually between the hours 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Keep your message short, friendly and to the point, a 40 to 45 second message works best. Remember, your people hear what’s in your voice so make you’re your message is sincere and upbeat.
- Use a broadcast service that allows you the ability to record and change your message from your home or office, 24 hours a day, over your own phone.
- Ensure that whoever does your broadcasting for you runs your phone numbers against the Do Not Call List. You can legally call anyone who has purchased from you in the last 18 months and anyone who has opted in for information from you in the last 3 months.
- Use a service that gives you detailed, on-line instant reports showing you exactly what happened on your broadcast i.e. how many calls were made, how many were connected to an answering device or voice mail, how many ring-no-answer calls, how many phone numbers were invalid, how many live pick-ups, how long each call took, and how many busy signals.
- Use a service that has an easy to manage database so you can delete or add numbers quickly and easily.
- You need to be able to store multiple databases and have a different message for each one.
- Use a company that gives you the ability to select the database and the message to launch your own broadcast anywhere there is an internet connection.
You can use this tool to let people know about new services you may be launching or about a special you may be having but don’t do this every time as people will think that you’re calling just to get them to buy something from you. Use this tool to stay in touch, let people know what’s happening in your business, invitation to a special event you’re having, wish them a Happy Thanksgiving etc…
I hope these first couple of tips have given you some ideas of how to stay in personal touch with your prospects and clients, quickly, efficiently and without a lot of cost.
To learn more about how Voice Broadcasting can turn your prospects into profits, go to www.AutomatedMarketingSolutions.com
Or, to see more information about our complete membership system, go to www.ProspectsToProfits.net or give one or our reps a call at 1-800-858-8889.
To your marketing success,
Automated Marketing Solutions