If you’re wondering what the heck speed-dating could possibly have in common with advertising—let me explain.
First, what is speed-dating? It’s a type of matchmaking where people meet potential romantic partners through a series of brief one-on-one encounters at a single event.
Second, what does it have in common with effective advertising? Well, let’s think about it. Speed-dating’s core purpose is to create as many opportunities for matches as fast as possible, right?
Great advertising is no different. Its purpose is to create as many opportunities for a sale as possible. It means making the most of every opportunity to persuade, entice, cajole, charm and ultimately sell your prospect on what you have to offer—just as you would when speed-dating.
How do Voice Broadcasts accomplish that? Well, let’s start with what a voice broadcast is: a recorded message delivered to your clients’ voice mailboxes at a pre-determined date and time.
And how is Voice Broadcasting different, and more lucrative, than other forms of advertising?
- It allows you to record your script in seconds, and then deliver it to hundreds or thousands of prospects within minutes.
- You can use it to automatically remind clients about overdue payments or upcoming payments.
- It allows you to contact prospects and clients for any and every reason like Mother’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, you name it—for about one-fifth the cost of printed marketing collateral.
Voice-to-voice marketing is the next-best thing to face-to-face marketing.
- Use it to invite prospects to come to your office for a special gift. (For example: A set of free golf balls in celebration of Father’s Day.)
- It allows you to automatically notify everyone on your list about upcoming sales and special promotions.
- You can easily and effortlessly resolve overstock issues by putting out a message in just minutes, instead of waiting days or even weeks to have your announcement run in a newspaper or on the radio where your prospects may or may not see and hear it.
- It cuts your phone time down from 10, 20 or 30 hours per week to 10 minutes.
- It gets qualified prospects to call YOU.
- It can be done anytime of day, WITHOUT your supervision.
- It reaches thousands more prospects than you ever could one-on-one.
- It frees you up to spend your time doing the things you’re good at.
To learn more about how Voice Broadcasting can turn your prospects into profits, go to www.automatedmarketingsolutions.com/voice-broadcasting or give one or our reps a call at 1-800-858-8889.
To your marketing success,
President & Founder
Automated Marketing Solutions
P.S. - Click Below to schedule a no-charge, no obligation consultation call with us and learn more!