Bill Glazer Discusses How To “Grow Your Business” Using the Latest Proven Marketing Strategies Leveraging Technology and Relationships!
What is leverage and how can a small business owner use leverage to achieve revenue growth?
Grab a coffee, a pen, and a pad of paper because you don’t want t miss out on Finding out what made Bill Glazer what he is today!!!!
Listen in as we cover:
The concept and process of Reverse Prospecting using direct response strategies and tracking
- What is reverse prospecting?
- What is a USP?
- The importance of tracking your marketing efforts
- - The power of educating and building relationships of trust
Getting more out of your base
- Using Referral Systems
- Identifying your top clients
- Selling more to your existing clients
- Staying top of mind with your customers
- Using social media to stay in touch with people you know, gain new relationships and create awareness.
Use Technology to Make the Most of Your Time
- Online and Offline methods; is it important to use both?
- What mediums are available and choosing the right ones to deliver your message and capture leads (lead capture systems, lead incubation systems, broadcasting, direct mail, etc).
Leveraging people and relationships
- Outsourcing – do what you do best and outsource the rest.
- The importance of having affiliate and joint venture partners to expand your reach of people to sell to.