Did You Miss It?
If you didn’t know, earlier this week we held a webinar hosted by Mike Kowalski with Special Guest Rick Brash. Our topic this time; The Changes in Craigslist Rules of Engagement: What YOU Should Know .
You may know that Craigslist has made some recent changes to their posting policies and it’s important that you understand what these changes are and how they will affect your marketing strategy.
Despite the fact that it’s free, there’s a right and wrong way to work with this medium.
Here are some of the topics we covered:
- Review of the basics of Direct Response Marketing – something Realtors ARE NOT doing enough of
- How to choose the right market, the right medium, and the right message
- How to structure an online classified ad correctly – do’s and don’ts
- Review the structure of online classified sites like Craigslist, Kijiji, BackPage, etc
- Rick breaks down a well-written online ad – how to get the widest appeal in front of your prospects
Here’s the best part. We did a demo for you on the new text-back feature which can push prospects to an mobile site; allowing another opportunity to capture the lead.