Your Toll Free Hotline Tip
Prior to placing an ad which includes your toll free recorded hotline, always do the following:
- test your number to ensure it is working correctly
- Enter the 4 digit ID number of the voice script your prospects will hear when they call in.
- Ensure that your message notification feature is set up and working to your satisfaction.
- Make a couple of calls to your hotline both, leaving a message after you hear the script and hanging up part way through the script. You will notice your notification will differ slightly.
- Pick up your messages both over the phone and online to ensure that no matter where you are you can follow up quickly.
- Call AMS for answers to any questions you might have and ensure that you have a good understanding of how your toll free hotline works
- Have a refresher on how to run tracking reports so that you can measure what is working in your advertising
If you haven’t got a toll free recorded message hotline and would like to learn more visit us here or to request a free consultations with one of our Account Representatives or give us a call at 1800-458-1899 or BOOK CONSULT HERE!.