Become A Celebrity In Your Niche
The Academy Awards is something that I usually catch glimpses of as my wife and daughter are watching, but this year I took a keener interest as there were several nominated movies that were on my list of favorites. I personally found the event to be very entertaining this year with all of the great music, and of course it’s always fun to see our favorite celebrities all glammed up. Speaking of celebrities, this event always reminds me of how much publicity celebrities get and how much we all know about them. We seem to know everything from their favorite designer, who they are dating or breaking up with and we even get a blow by blow of watching their baby bumps grow.
Do people in your niche know who you are? Are you a celebrity in your niche? With a stiff competitive market it’s never been more important to ensure that people know who you are and what your business is all about. If they don’t know you, how will they find you when it’s time to buy a product or service you are offering? Here are a few ways to get yourself noticed.
- Social media is always a good tool to connect with people and let them know who you are and what you’re up to
- Have a good optimized direct response website or squeeze pages that cater to your prospects needs
- Present yourself as the expert in your niche and build a relationship of education and trust
- Make your important moments in your business newsworthy
- Write a book
- Get yourself booked on a radio talk show or TV spot
- Showcase your strong suits and talents
- Have a personality
- Post videos on you-tube
- Lend your face and voice for charity events, ads and feature appearances
- Have a blog
- Every so often do something outrageous
Whatever you need to do (within limits of course) get yourself noticed! To hear more about how to become a celebrity in your niche CLICK HERE for a consultation call.