It’s Mike Kowalski of Automated Marketing Solutions and today I want to share some exciting news. We are launching a brand new service and I want to give our valued Real Estate clients the first sneak peak by inviting you to our introductory webinar!!!
Without question, every agent wants Profit Producing Buyer and Seller Leads. Well, on our upcoming webinar we will introduce the marketing tool that will get you just that!
Grow your Real Estate business by delivering profitable data-driven targeted traffic for your marketing funnel anywhere in the world using AMS’ RTB (Real Time Bidding) automated auction media buying approach. Advertise your unique selling propositions through online banner ads targeting motivated, ready-to-act buyer and seller leads!
Now ask yourself this, are you getting the most value from your website? Whether it’s Buying or Selling, each prospect has a unique reason for visiting your site, but did you know for most websites, only 2% of web traffic converts on the first visit? So what happens to the remaining 98%?
If I told you AMS has a way that allows you to get those visitors back to your site for a second chance at converting them, reach audiences in new ways, and develop improved marketing campaigns for mere pennies on the dollar, would you be interested in this remarketing strategy?
Here is what AMS’ RTB and Retarget marketing is designed to do:
- make every other traffic source you use more powerful
- help real estate agents to reach and get in front of the 98% of expensive, hard-earned site visitors who didn’t convert right away
- make it easier to deliver the right message, at the right time, to the RIGHT QUALIFIED LEADS.
Here is your opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry without cost, or obligation. JOIN US on Tuesday, December 9th at 2PM ET. Stop wasting time and start creating the real estate business you deserve!
To your marketing success,
President & Founder
Automated Marketing Solutions
P.S. It’s never been easier to attract leads, sift and sort qualified prospects and automate your follow up! GET ACCESS TO FREE REAL ESTATE MONEY MAKING STRATEGIES, TIPS & WEBINARS!