Have you ever wondered how the top performers in your industry seem to work so little yet, earn so much? They do this by keeping the lid on a secret they hope you never discover….
You’ve heard us talk about them before over here at AMS. These short, professional recordings prospects can call into day or night to request your ‘Special Report’, hear property info, apply for a postion etc..
But do you know WHY they work so well?
1. Because… A toll free number is less threatening and free. Even if you use a local area code, statistics show people are still more likely to call a toll free number. We don’t why. We just know that’s what the tests confirm every time and, we’ve seen hundreds of them.
2. You can be notified via phone or e-mail every time you have new messages.
3. You can view caller activity online and even see:
a. How long callers listened to your message before hanging up (so you’ll know what section of your message might need tweaking),
b. What area codes the majority of your calls are coming from (so you’ll know where your advertising is having the biggest impact),
c. Figure out which ads are prompting prospects to call you and which aren’t (so you can quit wasting money on ads that aren’t working).
4. Have an automatic SMS message sent to your caller while they listen to your ad campaign
5. You can even have the contact information from your voice messages automatically downloaded into your contact management system, and so much more!
Kind of makes you go “Hmmmm, why aren’t I using that?” Doesn’t it? Soon I’ll be introducing you to a program that can help you pull everything together. Until then, if you would like to learn more about the Marketing Strategy we reviewed today or learn more about this or any of the other AMS products and services, go to www.AutomatedMarketingSolutions.com
To your marketing success,
Automated Marketing Solutions